- Identify an early sign of shoulder dystocia
- Compare an inlet and outlet dystocia
- List the four steps of FlipFLOP for resolving shoulder dystocia
- Plan an appropriate technique for bilateral inlet dystocia
- Strategize an appropriate technique for bilateral outlet dystocia
This course is recommended for midwives. Resolving Shoulder Dystocia has been approved for three (3) continuing education hours from the American College of Nurse-Midwives and the Midwifery Education and Accreditation Council.
Course includes 60 days of access to course materials. Users will be given the option to extend their course access for $10 upon course expiration.