When Baby Lies Sideways could help you if:
- The doctor scheduled a cesarean because your baby is sideways in the womb
- The doctor offers an external cephalic version to manually turn the baby head down by hand
- You’re in the third trimester of pregnancy and your baby is not head down, but is lying sideways in a transverse lie, lying diagonally in an oblique lie, or changes into any of these positions frequently in what’s called an unstable lie
- Your midwife or doctor referred you to Spinning Babies® for information about what you can do that may help your baby find room to move head down
- You don’t have medical reasons that would contraindicate Forward-leaning Inversion, like bleeding from the placenta, or high blood pressure
- You want to avoid a cesarean or any other significant intervention in childbirth
Within your body is the physiology of fetal positioning. And within your body is the physiology of self-compassion. This eBook offers a plan of action to be done with compassion. Activating your physiology with a good plan gives you and your baby an excellent chance for a birth with a head-down baby.
We believe you and your baby are together in this adventure of life. One thing is certain: by the end of this program, you will have learned more about yourself that you can apply to life and parenting.
Where is my eBook?
Once purchase is complete, the eBook will be available for download by clicking the button that says, “When Baby Lies Sideways – click to download the PDF.” You can print the eBook only once. You can view it on one device. Do not download it to a device you can’t print from.