Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioners Membership Listing
Completing this workshop is one of the requirements to becoming listed on the new Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Membership Listing on SpinningBabies.com.
With many millions of independent visitors to our site each year, a huge mailing list and following on social media, we get daily requests from parents looking for support in pregnancy and birth. We want to help pregnant people identify Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioners.
- Complete 2 full day Spinning Babies® Workshops. One must be within 2 years of the Spinning Babies® Aware Approved Practitioner Workshop. You don’t get listed until you take the second one.
- Complete a Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Approved Workshop
- Sign a document agreeing to ethics statement that includes not doing manipulation of the fetus to turn baby unless you are a trained physician or midwife.
- Sign listing and use contract.
- Pay annual membership listing fee.