- This event has passed.
Spinning Babies Workshop in Corona, CA
February 21, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm CST
Join us for Spinning Babies in Corona, CA! You’ll learn:
- The questions asked on how to “make” labor progress are often the wrong questions;
- Balance, Gravity, and Movement for the 3 Levels of the Pelvis;
- Listening to labor– OA & OP labors compared to “Baby really won’t fit”;
- Spinning Babies within the doula scope of practice;
- Techniques for pregnancy and labor;
- When interventions are necessary and telling the difference
- Reduce the cesarean rate (or transport rate) in your practice
.7 CEUs. ACNM has awarded .7 CEUs to Spinning Babies Workshop. MEAC has awarded .7 CEUs to Spinning Babies Workshop. 7-contact hours for Doula and Childbirth Education submission.
Please no babies or children over 3 months old.
You will receive a full refund (100%) if you contact me before 8 am on the day of the workshop (not before 6 am please!) so I can contact someone on the wait list.
Why wait? Don’t risk missing because you wanted to wait and see if the babies were born before you register. If you miss for a birth and you contact me before 8 am you will get a full refund! No call or text, no refund. That’s the deal. We want you with us!!
Call Gail directly for help registering or workshop questions.