- This event has passed.
Seattle, WA – Resolving Fetal Malposition in Labor w/Gail Tully
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Spinning Babies Workshop with Gail Tully – Resolving Fetal Malposition in Labor
This half-day workshop is similar to the afternoon of the Spinning Babies Workshop.
- Use the 3 Principles of Spinning Babies and the 3 levels of the pelvis to match solutions and reduce cesareans.
- Compare anterior and posterior fetal positions, flexion and engagement and learn to recognize a stall in labor progress quickly and resolve it gently. Is it CPD or does she need more time?
- Focusing on overcoming labor stalls, which is ideal for labor and delivery nurses and midwives. Identify and resolve stalls due to lack-of- engagement in labor, tight pelvic floor, asynclitism, transverse arrest or a small outlet.
Yes, the workshop is different than the website.
Date & Time Options – choose one:
- Tuesday, April 25 – 8am – 12pm
- Tuesday, April 25 – 1pm – 5pm
- Wednesday, April 26 – 8am – 12pm
- Wednesday, April 26 – 1pm – 5pm
- $115 w/online registration before March. 1st
- $125 w/online registration March 1st-April 15th
- $140 at the door, cash or credit only. (no checks)
CEUs: 4 hours; .4 Continuing Education Units.
Gail Tully is a midwife (CPM) from Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Author of The Belly Mapping Workbook and Resolving Shoulder Dystocia DVD. Penny Simkin and Ruth Ancheta’s Labor Progress Handbook features Belly Mapping in Chapter 3. Anne Frye’s Holistic Midwifery, Vol 2, cites Gail on shoulder dystocia. Midwifery Today published Gail on Shoulder Dystocia; The basics; Belly Mapping; and Opening the Brim, Resolving Breech Obstruction. See www.SpinningBabies.com for more information on Gail Tully and Spinning Babies. gail@SpinningBabies.com
The tough stuff: Seating is limited. Let’s all get there on time. Babies in slings or arms welcome. No children in the sessions, please. Attendance does not give rights or ability to call yourself a Spinning Babies Practitioner. Please respect the no video and use photos appropriately.
Fine Print: No registration is complete without payment. If you need to cancel, give your registration to another person and get payment from them, then call the hostess to give her/his name. 100% refund will be given if you need to cancel due to a birth. All birth-related cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to Gail before the workshop begins. No show, no call: no refund. Reach Gail at 612-817-3144, email@example.com