Caloundra, Australia – Spinning Babies® Integration Workshop – Oct 15, 2020
October 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST
Spinning Babies® Workshop
This course introduces the Spinning Babies® approach to pregnancy comfort, labor progress and easier birth. Participants learn fresh solutions for long and/or posterior labor, labor dystocia and labor pain. Spinning Babies presents a new perspective on the anatomy of fetal positioning and birth, and applies stretch and jiggle techniques for body balancing. Spinning Babies® Balance, Gravity and Movement℠
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Demonstrate fetal movement of rotation and descent
- Explain how uterosacral ligaments may influence fetal position
- Design a daily pregnancy protocol (activity routine) for pregnant people to follow
- Differentiate a progressing from a non-progressing labor
- Apply a maternal position to increase each diameter of each level of the pelvis (inlet, mid, outlet).
- And much, much more!
Who may attend?
We welcome all professionals who serve people in their pregnancy and birth. Specialities may include: midwives, nurses, nurse practitioners, obstetricians, family medicine doctors, childbirth educators, doulas, prenatal yoga instructors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, myo-fascial release practitioners, perinatal case managers, and community health workers. It is recommended for people new to Spinning Babies, as well as those practiced in it for years.
Spinning Babies® 2020 World Confluence
At The Events Centre and Oaks Oasis Resort in Caloundra, QLD, Australia
Pre-Conference Oct 16 | Conference Oct 17 & 18, 2020
Spinning Babies® Workshops – Oct 15 or 16
Emerging Nonmedical Interventions– Oct 19
Aware Practitioner Workshop – Oct 19 – 22
Certified Parent Educator Training – Oct 20 – 23