Spinning Babies® World Confluence 🎉
Easier birth with fetal positioning.
Use this site and videos to improve fetal position (breech, transverse, posterior) and birth. Reduce the chance of cesarean.
Activities for pregnancy comfort & easier birth
Gail Tully, midwife of Spinning Babies fame, along with Sarah Longacre, international prenatal yoga instructor and birth doula, offer a unique instructional video for comfort in pregnancy now, and flexibility for your upcoming birth. These daily activities begin balancing your pregnant body to make space for baby’s best birth position. Buy full video (79 min.)
Preparation for physiological birth
Not your usual childbirth class! Spinning Babies Parent Class shows you what to do for an easier birth with practical and detailed preparation to help baby in the best position to fit the pelvis and solutions when labor seems long, painful, or has a stall! And, if practiced daily, an easier labor and birth are likely. Buy full video (116 min.)
Workshops for Pregnancy & Birth Professionals
The Spinning Babies® Workshop
The foundation for the rest!
Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator Training
Spinning Babies® Aware Practitioner Approved Workshops
Spinning Babies® 2020 World Confluence
What is Spinning Babies?
- Align the uterus so baby can curl and enter the pelvis as a small, compact – and more active participant.
- Release tight ligaments or muscles which may pull or twist may relieve pelvic pain now or discomfort during birth.
- Support what’s loose in womb or pelvis with a pregnancy belt.
- Open the pelvis to let baby move down during the birth process.
- Share birth wisdom with parents and providers in ever deepening layers of understanding birth
Every day I hear happy results:
- Back labor eased
- Breech babies that flip head down
- Transverse (sideways) babies suddenly turn head down – cesarean canceled!
- Posterior babies (sunny-side-up) rotate and/or descend
- First labors occurring regularly in 8 hours or less
- Cesareans canceled outside the OR; baby already born!
- More natural births and VBACs around the world!
Together we notice that when women restore the balance in their muscles and alignment in the pelvis, birth goes better.
In this month’s update: A message from our Founder Gail Tully Advice from Gail on enhancing balance plus pelvic and bladder function Tips for having a VBAC and reducing pain in vaginal birth How you can take an Online, Guided Spinning Babies® Parent Class Announcing...
Balancing caring for a toddler and pregnancy can be challenging, especially when it comes to exercising. Spinning Babies® has your back with the Daily Essentials video: a simple series of activities to keep your body active as you progress through your pregnancy that...
In this month’s update: Our founder Gail Tully announces two unique workshops she is teaching this May in Minneapolis! Expert tips from Gail on how to engage baby in the pelvis. Upcoming events including our World Confluence – Extended Early Bird pricing ends Mar 15!...
Gail Tully, CPM – Creator of Spinning Babies®
“I believe childbirth can be instinctual, pleasurable, and easier. But what, you ask, about fear and pain in labor? How come 1 in 3 Americans birth by cesarean if birth is so natural? Could it be that something was missing?
“As a midwife, I’ve developed a new approach to address fetal position and overall comfort. The result? Progress in labor and less pain in childbirth.” SpinningBabies.com is for parents, providers, doulas, and childbirth educators. Online since 2002.