Spinning Babies 2020 World Confluence
October 16-18, 2020
Join us in Caloundra, on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia for a confluence of birth and body work through the view of Spinning Babies®
The Spinning Babies approach offers enrichment to all settings and practice values.Presentations by Spinning Babies® Approved Trainers and Gail Tully as well as local presenters.
- Friday, Informed consent, breech and human rights, (or take a SpB Workshop!)
- Saturday, Physiology of birth, fetal positioning myths and the new mega-paradigm, .
- Sunday Spinning Babies® Workshops and further training in Parent Educator or
- Breech Balancing in pregnancy with Nicole Morales and Rachel Shapiro Spinning Babies in the clinical setting, innovations and experiences
Pre and post conference registration is given priority to those who register for the main conference. Make it a learning vacation.
- Spinning Babies® Workshops (1 day)
- Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator (4-days)
- Birthwork® with Jenny Blyth and Fiona Hallinan
- Aware Practitioner Training (4-days) for our listing. Bodyworkers who work with pregnancy and birth and have taken 2 Spinning Babies® Workshops (the basic workshop twice whether the workshop was given in 1 or in 2 days). Birth workers please now take a basic massage anatomy and ethics class if hoping to register, plus two SpB Workshops.
See our events calendar. More workshops coming in Australia in autumn 2019.
Watch for registration here in Spring 2019.