Spinning Babies® is hiring!
Job Title: Office Administrator and Personal Assistant
Spinning Babies® is an international childbirth education company. Join our fast-paced office with far-reaching goals. We seek a person who is interested in managing a creative office space and facilitating meaningful work that has a global impact.
Office Administration Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Office Flow – manage delegation and prioritize incoming issues and tasks
- Schedule Management – office and personal, including itinerary planning, event reminders, task focus
- Contact Management – work within CRM system to design and send emails, handle incoming inquiries and issues, update contact database
- Sales and Customer Service – oversee production schedule & ordering, inventory, shipping, invoicing, solving customer problems
- Manage Independent Contractors – contracts and invoicing
- Oversee Membership Programs – process applications, call references, maintain WordPress membership site through AccessAlly
- Event Management – set-up registration, promotion, customer service, organize materials, occasional on-site facilitation
Personal Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist business owner in maintaining prioritization of duties
- Maintain personal & work schedule of owner including itinerary planning, event reminders, task focus
- Responsibilities that free up owner’s time to complete long range business goals. These tasks may include: errands, making tea, phone calls, scheduling, correspondence, travel preparation
Skills & Competencies:
- Able to work collaboratively with a diverse group, including creative types
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of overseeing a constantly-changing office environment
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Self-initiative and independent work habits
- Able to work both in-office and from home with a laptop that can be brought to the office
- Competent in Google Drive, Quickbooks, WordPress
- Familiarity with a variety of software and applications, including but not limited to Ontraport, Eventbrite, Paypal, social media preferred
- Comfort with seeing and hearing about childbirth, and if applicable, comfort with birth(s) experienced as a parent. Vaginal birth is a daily topic here.
This is an independent contractor position in the Twin Cities area. Office located in Bloomington, MN.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com no later than Thursday, October 5th.