Spinning Babies® Seeks one or two dynamic management types
Office Management and/or Personal Assistant
Spinning Babies® is an international childbirth education company. Join our fast-paced office with far-reaching goals. We seek a person who is interested in managing a busy office and facilitating meaningful work with a global impact.
Are you a Mary Poppins type with interest in supporting a successful Visionary? Can you harness the unexpected, reel in eager masses, and juggle the jello while keeping your calm? You think fast, double check your options, and get satisfaction from systemizing and managing. And you can show it.
For office Manager, you have managed a business. For Personal Assistant you’ve handled productions, campaigns or other demanding deadlines. You are rewarded by researching to solve issues. You are precise and can respect client privacy. These are (this is a) independent contract position(s).
Office Management Responsibilities, 20-40 hours a week, 30-60,000 a year:
- Oversee Office Flow – manage delegation and prioritize incoming issues and tasks
- Schedule – office calendar planning and task completion, event reminders, task focus
- Communication with the world – Triage (sort) emails and appointments, create and send emails, handle incoming inquiries and issues, alert leadership for urgent matters, assist team in keeping on newsletter schedule
- Customer Service – oversee production schedule & ordering, inventory, invoicing, solving customer needs
- Manage Independent Contractors – contracts and invoicing, communication, meeting support
- Oversee Membership Programs – process applications, enter notes, file, report
Personal Assistant to Gail Tully. 20-50 hours a week, 20-50,000 a year:
- Communicate daily with to prioritize duties, schedule and itinerary planning, event reminders, task focus, assist Gail in using Google Calendar for project and product completion
- Sort emails into three levels of urgency, give routine replies for general questions, alert team for sensitive emails
- Free up Gail’s time so she can complete goals: errands; keeping projects and owner on schedule and in harmony, which can include tracking, making tea, etc.; phone calls, travel preparation, and other tasks.
- In-person and from-home work, some online meetings together; travel is optional.
Skills & Competencies for both positions or in order to do both:
- Collaborative communication style with a diverse group, including creative types, over time zone differences
- Excellent communication skills in person and with email and internet, kind hearted but clear boundaries
- Capable of overseeing a constantly-changing office environment, flexible without stress or ego involvement
- Self-initiative and independent work habits
- Able to work both in-office and from home with a laptop that can be brought to the office
- Competent and better-than-average computer and internet skills
- Familiarity with (or learn easily) a variety of software, such as Ontraport, Eventbrite, Paypal, Zoom
- Comfort with childbirth, including if applicable, your own birth(s). Birth is a daily topic here.
This is an independent contractor position in the Twin Cities area. Office located in Bloomington, MN.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com
Please be able and experienced before you respond.
For more details on the nature of the work, see, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTzp9grp2Q