Gail’s widely appreciated instructional video for midwives, Resolving Shoulder Dystocia, is approved for 2 MEAC CEUs.
Purchase your Continuing Education Option below.
Resolving Shoulder Dystocia offers practical and immediate solutions for this life-threatening childbirth emergency. Step-by-step, recognize and resolve five types of shoulder dystocia by matching the best from midwifery traditions and modern obstetrics. Learn how the shoulders are stuck and which technique is the right one to free the baby gently and quickly. By far, the most precise explanation you will find on shoulder dystocia.
Practice along with your own doll and pelvis to gain confidence.
This is the full video from the 2011 DVD that is no longer in production. Sign into Vimeo to buy this download. You can also, for no extra cost, stream the video from any good internet connection by signing into your account on Vimeo. Watch it on your phone when you have strong internet. Download to the device on which you do your charting to view offline. One download!
How to get 2 MEAC CEUs for Resolving Shoulder Dystocia
In order to receive your CEUs,
- Fill out this post-test. Scan it and send it to gail@ this website name .com
- Buy a CEU option (below) for $20 via Paypal. Pay via Paypal or your credit card by clicking the “Pay Now” button below. The receipt in paypal is your proof, no need to send a copy but if you do, you save time!
- Receive your certificate of attendance with Gail’s signature when she receives the posttest by email. Include your name and the date you viewed the video in the posttest for your MEAC certificate.
Want to understand how to get 2 CEUs from Midwifery Education Accreditation Council for Resolving Shoulder Dystocia?
A. Purchase the Streaming or download version of Resolving Shoulder Dystocia, https://vimeo.com/ondemand/resolvingsd (discounted this month with coupon B. Preview the Post Test (attached) and watch Resolving Shoulder Dystocia video
2. Participate in the Continuing Education option
A. Purchase the CEU option
B. Send me the RSD Post Test with your answers
C. I send back the MEAC (Midwifery Education Accreditation Council) certificate of completion.
3. Prove participation to MEAC with your certificate.
A. Save the certificate for your records (print and put it in a folder with ceu certificates for your recertification period).