Gail offers one-hour phone consultations to help you plan for your upcoming birth or address a past birth.
Gail is not a doctor nor a therapist and cannot help with medical management questions or mental health treatment. She can offer an experienced ear, a compassionate heart and insights to your situation. She is practical without being jugemental and pragmatic without being ideological. But she'll tell you as she sees it.
1. Click on the payment link and pay for the consultation hour.
2. Receive an email from her with time choices within the next week. A delay may be possible when Gail is traveling where internet is scarce or her time is being in classes from dawn to night and traveling. That's monthly but not every week.
- Please tell Gail in your reply what your time zone is! We have to coordinate times.
- Please give Gail a statement of your intent or purpose of our conversation.
- Please tell Gail a brief description of your births, your situation, the background for the call
- Please give Gail 1-3 goals for what you want to know, to cover, in our phone call.
3. Call Gail at the hour agreed upon. A back up time may be chosen in case you or Gail have a birth or a time conflict.
4. If Gail recommends a follow up phone call, there will be no additional charge for the first 30 minutes. There will be a $25 dollar charge for the second 30 minutes or portion there of.
5. Skype might be an option instead of the phone. Send Gail your Skype name in your email and she will send a request for being a Skype friend/contact that you will click on to accept before we can talk.
In person meetings are sometimes available in Gail's Minneapolis/St. Paul area or where she is traveling for workshops (see Calendar). A one-hour meeting payment is made on the website at the time of scheduling.
A full refund is given if Gail is not available for the first time choice or the second "rain date" time choice.
No refund is available once the phone call or meeting takes place. If you are disappointed in the phone call there is still no refund once the phone call has taken place. If you cancel the call 24 hours in advance or more there is no charge. Within 24 hours there is no refund. If Gail wonders where you are because you miss the call, you will have to begin again with Step 1, Payment.
Phone consultations give women a chance to process their upcoming or previous birth experience. This can be considered a peer support conversation. One-to-one is often an empowering and nurturing experience with some personal growth challenges to help create a new opportunity for healing, awareness and to make our dreams come true.
Think about what you want to discuss, and write out your questions and needs. Gail will want to know how many weeks pregnant you are, if you are pregnant. She'll want to know what city you are in and which child this is for your or which children's birth you are discussing (first, second, how many years apart). It will be helpful to tell her the weights of babies, lengths of labors and whether we're talking about a VBAC, a hospital/birth center/home birth, etc. Any records you might scan and email are not fully protected. Even though I wouldn't share them and will delete them after our meeting, because of email, I am not able to protect our privacy, yours or mine, on any thing emailed.
Your call is confidential and you will be respected.
Begin your learning adventure through Spinning Babies Understanding Childbirth Education eClass.
This quality childbirth education program is similar to ones that are available at a local hospital or an independent educator. In fact, the quality of this professionally made class is excellent. Take a look at the sample chapter to see the way the material is presented. I think you’ll be pleased. I was!
You receive all this:
- 24-hour access, 90 days
- Professionally made videos
- Bright, to-the-point slideshows
- Downloadable pdf's with illustrations and more info
- Gail Tully's Spinning Babies Parent Handout eBook! Not available unless you take her class.
- Links to other great resources
- An option to include a consultation call with Gail Tully.
It's yours to discover for 3 luxurious months.
Take a peek at the sample chapter and see the quality before you order.
Order your eClass access now!
After paying for the class you will receive a welcome email. Click the link to finish the registration process. Class begins 24-48 hours from "click." Email gail@ this website if you have any trouble.
Need more questions answered? Included are two ways to contact "The Spinning Babies Lady:"
- A special email invitation for limited email contact if your question isn't covered in the eClass or at the Spinning Babies Website
- A special phone consultation offer with a special low price only for eClass registrants
Through webpages, video, slideshows, pdf's and links to off-site internet resources, you will receive a comprehensive birth preparation sure to please.
The first part (the tab “eClass”) is more about childbirth in general than Spinning Babies. You get a foundation of Spinning Babies advice that makes understanding Spinning Babies much easier for you. Gail's personal commentary on the main material is found in the “Service & Info” tab. It's almost like having a conversation with Gail as she shares what she thinks about your class material!
Order now and make use of the nutritional advice and maternal positioning tips! It is a great price for a great class - one that you can work on any time you have a few minutes. You can't get more convenient!
You will be pleased with the overall, excellent flow of material in this class. It is so easy to navigate! Take a month to explore and return to study the details that catch your interest. Gather your family around your computer and watch the videos and take the little tests together.
Links to areas you need more information in the Spinning Babies Website will make it easier to go back and forth between the eClass and the site.
This is a fantastic resource and yours to explore for three months.
This site is optimized for the following browsers:
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 and up
• Firefox® 3.0 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
• Safari® 5 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
• Chrome® 6 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
Some of the eClass features may not function on older browsers. If you have an older version, please install a free update. The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768.
High-speed Internet is required for viewing videos. For best functioning of this site, please turn off any popup blockers installed on your computer.
Also, in order to watch videos and download PDFs, you must have Adobe® Flash® Player and Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer.
• To download Adobe® Flash® go to: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• To download Adobe® Reader® go to: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
The entire eClass including the videos are available for use on a MAC or PC computer or PC tablet with the provided Flash player.
iPads and iPhones do not support Adobe Flash. You can see the eClass printed material on your iPad or iPhone but to view the eClass videos on iPad or iPhones you will need to purchase a $4.99 App called Photon Flash <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-player-for-ipad/id430200224?mt=8>.
You can use your Username/email address and password for the eClass to access the class once you use this browser for iPad or iPhones.
There's a Pregnancy Tea recipe waiting for you! Get your cup ready and pour on the eClass!
All products to be sold will be connected to this category.