Gail offers one-hour phone consultations to help you plan for your upcoming birth or address a past birth.
Gail is not a doctor nor a therapist and cannot help with medical management questions or mental health treatment. She can offer an experienced ear, a compassionate heart and insights to your situation. She is practical without being jugemental and pragmatic without being ideological. But she'll tell you as she sees it.
1. Click on the payment link and pay for the consultation hour.
2. Receive an email from her with time choices within the next week. A delay may be possible when Gail is traveling where internet is scarce or her time is being in classes from dawn to night and traveling. That's monthly but not every week.
- Please tell Gail in your reply what your time zone is! We have to coordinate times.
- Please tell Gail 2 sentences to decribe your goal for the phone call.
- Please tell Gail a brief description of your births, your situation, the background for the call
- Please give Gail 1-3 times you are available
- You can email birth records and a written paragraph giving me permission to read them.
3. Call Gail at the hour agreed upon. A back up time may be chosen in case you or Gail have a birth or a time conflict.
4. If Gail recommends a follow up phone call, there will be no additional charge for the first 30 minutes. There will be a $25 dollar charge for the second 30 minutes or portion there of.
5. Skype might be an option instead of the phone. Send Gail your Skype name in your email and she will send a request for being a Skype friend/contact that you will click on to accept before we can talk.
In person meetings are sometimes available in Gail's Minneapolis/St. Paul area or where she is traveling for workshops (see Calendar). A one-hour meeting payment is made on the website at the time of scheduling.
A full refund is given if Gail is not available for the first time choice or the second "rain date" time choice. You could also email Gail to arrange for times first, before you go through the payment process.
No refund is available once the phone call or meeting takes place. If you are disappointed in the phone call there is still no refund once the phone call has taken place. If you cancel the call 24 hours in advance or more there is no charge. Within 24 hours there is no refund. If Gail wonders where you are because you miss the call, you will have to begin again with Step 1, Payment.
Phone consultations give women a chance to process their upcoming or previous birth experience. This can be considered a peer support conversation. One-to-one is often an empowering and nurturing experience with some personal growth challenges to help create a new opportunity for healing, awareness and to make our dreams come true.
Think about what you want to discuss, and write out your questions and needs. Gail will want to know how many weeks pregnant you are, if you are pregnant. She'll want to know what city you are in and which child this is for your or which children's birth you are discussing (first, second, how many years apart). It will be helpful to tell her the weights of babies, lengths of labors and whether we're talking about a VBAC, a hospital/birth center/home birth, etc. Any records you might scan and email are not fully protected. Even though I wouldn't share them and will delete them after our meeting, because of email, I am not able to protect our privacy, yours or mine, on any thing emailed.
Your call is confidential and you will be respected.
Begin your learning adventure through Spinning Babies Understanding Childbirth Education eClass.
This quality childbirth education program is similar to ones that are available at a local hospital or an independent educator. In fact, the quality of this professionally made class is excellent. Take a look at the sample chapter to see the way the material is presented. I think you’ll be pleased. I was!
You receive all this:
- 24-hour access, 90 days
- Professionally made videos
- Bright, to-the-point slideshows
- Downloadable pdf's with illustrations and more info
- Gail Tully's Spinning Babies Parent Handout eBook! Not available unless you take her class.
- Links to other great resources
- Welcome email arrives within 48 hours-or email me right away!
- This is not Daily Essentials exercise video
- This is not Spinning Babies Parent Class (which would make a good follow up after this)
It's yours to discover for 3 luxurious months.
Take a peek at the sample chapter and see the quality before you order.
Order your eClass access now!
After paying for the class you will receive a welcome email within 48 hours. Click the link to finish the registration process. Class begins 24-48 hours from "click." Email gail@ this website if you have any trouble.
Need more questions answered? Included are two ways to contact "The Spinning Babies Lady:"
- A special email invitation for limited email contact if your question isn't covered in the eClass or at the Spinning Babies Website
- A special phone consultation offer with a special low price only for eClass registrants
Through webpages, video, slideshows, pdf's and links to off-site internet resources, you will receive a comprehensive birth preparation sure to please.
The first part (the tab “eClass”) is more about childbirth in general than Spinning Babies. You get a foundation of Spinning Babies advice that makes understanding Spinning Babies much easier for you. Gail's personal commentary on the main material is found in the “Service & Info” tab. It's almost like having a conversation with Gail as she shares what she thinks about your class material!
Order now and make use of the nutritional advice and maternal positioning tips! It is a great price for a great class - one that you can work on any time you have a few minutes. You can't get more convenient!
You will be pleased with the overall, excellent flow of material in this class. It is so easy to navigate! Take a month to explore and return to study the details that catch your interest. Gather your family around your computer and watch the videos and take the little tests together.
Links to areas you need more information in the Spinning Babies Website will make it easier to go back and forth between the eClass and the site.
This is a fantastic resource and yours to explore for three months.
This site is optimized for the following browsers:
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 and up
• Firefox® 3.0 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
• Safari® 5 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
• Chrome® 6 and up (On Windows® and Mac® OS)
Some of the eClass features may not function on older browsers. If you have an older version, please install a free update. The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768.
High-speed Internet is required for viewing videos. For best functioning of this site, please turn off any popup blockers installed on your computer.
Also, in order to watch videos and download PDFs, you must have Adobe® Flash® Player and Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer.
• To download Adobe® Flash® go to: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• To download Adobe® Reader® go to: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
The entire eClass including the videos are available for use on a MAC or PC computer or PC tablet with the provided Flash player.
iPads and iPhones do not support Adobe Flash. You can see the eClass printed material on your iPad or iPhone but to view the eClass videos on iPad or iPhones you will need to purchase a $4.99 App called Photon Flash <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-player-for-ipad/id430200224?mt=8>.
You can use your Username/email address and password for the eClass to access the class once you use this browser for iPad or iPhones.
There's a Pregnancy Tea recipe waiting for you! Get your cup ready and pour on the eClass!
Advanced childbirth preparation for the parent who wants something more!
2 hours. DVDs available November 28th Order now at $40.00 USD
Or download right now for $29.99 USD All currencies accepted via Distrify.com
Buy the Spinning Babies: Parent Class with the Daily Essential DVD as a set for $55 USD -OR- download both of them for even less!
With Gail’s easy instruction and visual aids, Spinning Babies Parent Class provides you detailed preparation with Fantastic Four and maternal positioning in pregnancy.
We compare labor patterns to tell the labor in which no intervention is needed compared to one that would benefit from these gentle techniques.
Parents can take shared responsibility with their care providers for what to do to resume labor progress when there’s a stall in labor.
This 2-hour video will help the parent who wants to know more than what is covered in a usual childbirth class:
- Helping baby engage when baby is still high after labor begins,
- Posterior Pelvic Tilt for opening the pelvic brim,
- Sidelying Release and the Lunge to overcome a stall at 5 - 8 cm,
- Quick reminder on pushing positions,
- Real consultations on how to turn babies
Watch consultations on how to turn babies:
A woman working in an office in the building where we were filming was pregnant with her baby lying sideways (called a transverse lie) late in pregnancy.
We suggested the forward-leaning inversion and asked her to come and bring her husband the next day and be filmed to see how baby was lying. See her do a forward-leaning inversion. Her baby was head down at her next prenatal exam with her doctor!
See a couple with a breech baby do both the forward-leaning inversion and the breech tilt.
She had an easy external cephalic version the next day as scheduled with her OB. The techniques may have contributed to the ease of the ECV.
Spinning Babies Parent Class is perfect for parents who want to move beyond the basic childbirth education class. Order yours today!
Here's why. To present the techniques in person, implies you will have the skills to determine when the alignment is correct or incorrect, and how to correct the person's stance, hold and pressure. You'd need to answer what side effects or advantages are being expressed. Facilitating parents to do myofascial techniques will require more information to answer questions than is included on the video.A person showing the video would be assumed the ability to present Spinning Babies. You'd need to answer questions that weren't answered on the video, as they would come up. Mostly, there are concepts and philosophies that differ from the common birth knowledge and require an advanced and transformed approach to how we "see" birth and how we serve to solve labor challenges. For these reasons licensing is not available for Spinning Babies: Parent Class.
To facilitate a public showing or class using Spinning Babies: Parent Class so would require knowledge of my approach to birth necessarily evidenced by becoming a Spinning Babies Approved Trainer.
Becoming approved by Spinning Babies to present and represent Spinning Babies to a group is an approximately 2-year process beginning with attendance at two Spinning Babies Workshops. See more in About Spinning Babies.
Meanwhile, everyone can access the Daily Essentials or Parent Class online viewer and click on the link to be an affiliate. Sell downloads straight from your website and have a percentage of the sale sent to your inbox (once an minimum has been reached).
All practitioners and birth activists can purchase 6 or more DVDs wholesale to sell at your studio for the standard retail prices.
All products to be sold will be connected to this category.