- Back labor eased
- Slow labor made smooth and fast
- Breech babies that flip head down
- Transverse (sideways) babies scheduled for cesarean suddenly turn head down and the cesarean is canceled
- First labors occurring regularly in 4-8 hours
- Providers smiling because they learned something here that isn’t taught in university
- Cesareans canceled outside the OR when a technique done last minute releases the baby
- More natural births and VBACs around the world!
- Natural ways to help your breech baby turn head down
- Help your head down baby get anterior, flexed, and into your pelvis
- Create more room in your pelvis – and more comfort in pregnancy
- Making labor easier for your baby makes labor easier for you!
Click on the “Start” menu above. Browse through “In pregnancy,” and “In labor.” Start today for a more comfortable pregnancy and an easier birth! It is not too early.
Watch the trailer above to hear Gail introduce Spinning Babies, and find out how Daily Essentials DVD can add stability and flexibility to the birthing pelvis.
Need more specific birth education?
For a good childbirth education, get the Spinning Babies Online Childbirth Education Class. Next, the Spinning Babies Parent Class (see trailer below) adds myofascial releases to the Daily Essentials and adds insights and tips for progressing through labor and avoiding the common reasons for an unexpected cesarean due to “failure to progress.”
Share your story with us! We want to learn from you as much as you want to learn from Spinning Babies!